This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that KnightHousing.com does not own or control, or to people that KnightHousing.com does not employ or manage.
Information collection and use
KnightHousing.com collects personally identifiable information when you register for a KnightHousing.com account, when you use certain KnightHousing.com products or services, when you visit KnightHousing.com pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. KnightHousing.com may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with KnightHousing.com, we may ask for various items of personal information, including but not limited to your name, address, zip code, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, gender, marital status, occupation, industry, personal interests. Once you register with KnightHousing.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
KnightHousing.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, KnightHousing.com cookie information and the page you requested.
KnightHousing.com may use information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information sharing and disclosure
KnightHousing.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. KnightHousing.com may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of KnightHousing.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the KnightHousing.com Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
KnightHousing.com may set and access cookies on your computer. KnightHousing.com may allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
KnightHousing.com may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Go to Top